OUR CLUBHOUSE IS NOW OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK!
Mother's Day Brunch and Dinner
Join us for Mother's Day at Highlands on Sunday, May 14th. Brunch is $33.00/adult and has two seatings at either 9:00 a.m. or 12:30 p.m. Dinner is $36.00/adult and is available from 5:30-8:30 p.m. Children 12 and under are 50% off. Reservations can be made through the Highlands calendar or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Friday Night Take Out
Highlands is now offering Friday Night Take Out! The menu item will change each week. Order deadline is Thursday at 2:00. Email email@example.com to place your order.
- Friday, April 28th - Thai Chicken Green Curry
- Thai chicken green curry served on coconut rice with crispy spring rolls and che'f choice desserts.
- $29, feeds 4 people.
Annual Admin Fashion Show & Luncheon - Friday, April 28th
Join us for our annual Administrative Professional's Week Fashion Show & Luncheon, presented by Hudson's Bay Southgate and Givenchy. Tickets are $25/person + GST and gratuity. Lunch begins at 11:30 a.m. and the fashion show begins at 12:15 p.m.
Friday Night Live Music
Evening service begins at 5:00 p.m. Live music in the clubhouse from 7:00-10:00 p.m. Open to both members and non-members.
- Friday, April 28th - Darrell Barr
- Friday, May 5th - Matt Robertson
- Friday, May 12th - Ken Polansky
- Friday, May 19th - Lyle Hobbs
- Friday, May 26th - Mark McGarrigle
$17.95 person includes coffee, tea and juice. Children 5-12 years old are $9.00. Open to both members and non-members.
10:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
- Sunday, April 30th - NO BRUNCH DUE TO PRIVATE BOOKING
- Sunday, May 7th - FINAL REGULAR BRUNCH
Call 780-474-4211, Extension 3, email firstname.lastname@example.org or login into the website calendar to make a booking.
Friendly reminder - Highlands clubhouse dresscode is in effect for all clubhouse events. All members and their guests are required to dress tastefully. Clubhouse attire is consistent with required dress code for the golf course, with the following exceptions:
- Denim pants may be worn in all areas of the clubhouse
- Tasteful casual wear is acceptable. Any vulgar slogans or advertisements or large graphics are prohibited.